[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11087] DFTB simulations of liquid water

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jan 3 14:47:21 UTC 2019

Hi

this phenomenon has been seen by us and others before. See
Choi et al., JPC B 117 5165 (2013). We have reparametrized
the gamma_H correction to get better results for pure water
(only published in the PhD of Yannick Misteli, chapter 3.7)

best regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland