[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11293] About energy change for the AIMD equlibration process

Shuai Jiang jsmsdn... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:45:14 UTC 2019

Hi, Matthias,

Thanks. I checked the error_summary and all the 17 error tests are related
with He-H system with cdft procedure. And some are slightly larger than the
numerical tolerance while others are larger with several magnitudes. I look
it up through google and this google group, it seems like it has something
to do with the complier (Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2019 for Linux I am
using). So since I am just intending to use the AIMD module, are those
error tests related or maybe I could ignore them if they are not related?
Please see the error_summary and summary.txt in the attachments. Thanks
again.

在 2019年2月19日星期二 UTC-5上午2:49:04,Matthias Krack写道: