[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12690] homo and lumo gap

Lucas Lodeiro eluni... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:20:16 UTC 2019

Hi. I do not know why this error appears, but if your system is a big
system, with 50 or more atoms, the GW method is not the best for you, due
to the computational cost. In this case I would prefer an hybrid functional
or a pos-calculation correction of homo lumo with a highest level of
theory, as the GW over the monomer.