[CP2K-user] how to run brokn spin symmetry calculation with OT

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 16:58:14 UTC 2019

Yes, you need a broken symmetry guess.

You can use the BS section in the KIND section (many threads on how to do
this it is non intuitive) or you can use the

https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-6_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/WFN_MIX.html

section to set up your calculation as you are attempting here. Again, it is
not all that easy to use...

Matt