[CP2K-user] ask for help : compile CP2K with CUDA 9.0 using lcoal_cuda file

jt Yang jtyan... at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 16:17:49 UTC 2019

Hi Bai,

The snapshot you posted is not the whole wrong command line, it's just a
part of it.

Though I don't have any idea now, also I didn't use MKL, more details like
compiler used and the version(newest is 7.1 now) number may let you get
more help.

After checking your file, I found your CP2K version is 6.1, I believe you
would want the newest version, 7.1 now, or may you will encounter with more
problems even if you solved this one.

Regards,

jtyang