[CP2K-user] ask for help : compile CP2K with CUDA 9.0 using lcoal_cuda file

lizzy bai baili... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:58:46 UTC 2019

Hi Yang,

Thank you very much for your reply. I found I have compiled CP2K with CUDA
successfully. I only finished the compile with CPU bu using the local.psmp.
Now when I compile the CP2K using the local_cuda file.The error shown as
below. Could you find anything wrong with this error. Here I attached the
local_cuda file here.

Thank you very much for ant suggestion in advance .
 Merry Christmas!

[image: error.jpg]

Liyi Bai

在 2019年12月24日星期二 UTC+9下午2:38:11,jt Yang写道: