[CP2K-user] CP2K version 7.1 released

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Tue Dec 24 09:29:24 UTC 2019

Dear CP2K users,

we are pleased to announce the release of the CP2K version 7.1 (December
24, 2019).

The CP2K source tarball and pre-compiled binaries can be downloaded
from:

   https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/releases/tag/v7.1.0

Further information about Git access and Linux distros can be found at:

   https://www.cp2k.org/download

The corresponding input description can be browsed at:

   https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-7_1-branch/index.html

For a list of major changes with respect to the previous CP2K version
6.1 see:

   http://www.cp2k.org/version_history

We invite you to report any issue here on this list. In case of a
confirmed bug please file it at:

   https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/issues

The CP2K web page is extended and improved continuously. It includes
many tutorials (e.g. how-to compile CP2K) and a FAQ page:

   https://www.cp2k.org/howto
   https://www.cp2k.org/faq

Developers and users interested in contributing to the CP2K development
may find further information at:

   https://www.cp2k.org/dev

We hope that you will enjoy this new CP2K release.

Merry Christmas

The CP2K developers team