[CP2K-user] MD Simulation Not Updating

Dev Rana dev.... at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 14:42:12 UTC 2019

Hi Vladimir,

I run into the same issue even with changing my input file to calculate
KPOINT. I've attached the file here, however, it just hangs after the
Mulliken Analysis and there are no updates to the output files thereafter.
If you or anyone can let me know why output file write would stop after
Mulliken Population Analysis, that would be wonderful. Maybe I have not
written my input file correctly?

Best Regards,
Devyesh Rana