[CP2K-user] How to remove repeated entries in -pos-1.xyz file from MetaD simulation?

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:37:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

CP2K adds the simulation time and timestep to the header. Use that info to
make a script that identifies and deletes repeats in increments of (#atoms
+ 2). You can identify repeats with grep easily enough, grep " i = .*
$frm\," where $frm is an increment over frames in a loop, i.e., for
((frm=0; frm<=$frames; frm+=$increment)). You can either delete repeated
entries or rewrite your trajectory to skip repeated frames. Just be sure to
keep a backup of your original trajectory just in case something goes wrong.

-T