[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11566] How to set k-points in a supercell band structure calculation ?

Tianshu Jiang jts2t... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:17:57 UTC 2019

Hi Müller,
the program I am using is cp2k 4.1, I will reinstall newer version to test
my system.

By the way, what key words should I added to the input file if I want to
do a non-primitive calculation ?
Or there is some tutorial to refer ? And how should I deal with the data
for plotting to get a fig compared to those in literature?
I have been using the script cp2k_bs2csv.py and another python script
written by myself to plot the fig.

I major in computational mathematic, therefore, maybe I have no such clear
insight into the calculation in solid physics and computational chemistry.

Thanks for your patience !

在 2019年4月15日星期一 UTC+8下午5:32:44,Tiziano Müller写道: