cp2k build intel compilers

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:01:08 UTC 2018

Sorry, just to make sure, are you using the 17.0.4?

>From your stacktrace:

cp2k.popt          000000000D7A6BDD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libpthread-2.17.s  00002AD8E6CFB680  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
cp2k.popt          0000000007411331  dbcsr_api_mp_dbcs         795
dbcsr_api.F
cp2k.popt          000000000567834C  cp_dbcsr_operatio         944
cp_dbcsr_operations.F

It sees to me that this is a bug with some version of the Intel compiler,
namely with Optional Pointer dummy arguments...
Second question, have you tried to run the CP2K regtests?
One more suggestion: you can use the flags "-check all -g", maybe you can
get a better error message...