[CP2K-user] Error in installing with PLUMED-2.4.1

Asina P asina... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:32:34 UTC 2018

Dear all,
I'm trying to install *cp2k 6.1* with *PLUMED-2.4-1*, I followed the
instructions on the documentation and edited my ARCH file accordingly,
however I am still having this error. I also added the ARCH file that is
edited by me -which is the source of the problem I think.
I also got too much warning about the ELPA

I thought the two were very compatible with each other, yet I think the
linking is flawed somehow.

Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘libxsmm.mod’ for reading at (1): No
such file or directory
compilation terminated.
/home/asina/cp2k/Makefile:450: recipe for target 'machine.o' failed
make[3]: *** [machine.o] Error 1
/home/asina/cp2k/Makefile:126: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
/home/asina/cp2k/Makefile:115: recipe for target 'popt' failed
make[1]: *** [popt] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks in advance