[CP2K-user] Error in reading Amber topology file

Raghav raghavs... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:58:50 UTC 2018

Dear cp2k users,

                         I am getting the following error when I run my
input file. I generated the topology and coordinate files using ambertools
:-

 *
___                                                                       *
 *    /
\                                                                      *
 * [ABORT]        Unknown element for KIND <NV>. This problem can be
fixed     *
 *    \___/  specifying properly elements in PDB or specifying a KIND
section or *
 *       |                getting in touch with one of  the
developers!           *
 *  O/
|                                                                        *
 * /|
|                                                                        *
 * / \
topology_util.F:1271  *

Would like to get the issue resolved.  Relevant files are attached.

Regard's
Raghav