[CP2K-user] [CP2K:10972] SCF convergence in md slowing down

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthia... at psi.ch
Thu Nov 22 09:03:06 UTC 2018

Dear Daniele

There seems to be some fundamental problems with your setup in spite of the convergence, since the electron count (total charge density) shows only an accuracy of 0.08 already in the first step. One issue could be the missing CUTOFF keyword which causes the use of the default value. The default cutoff of 280Ry is most likely insufficient and there are possibly more issues.

HTH

Matthias