[CP2K:10343] transition dipole moment

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu May 31 09:27:57 UTC 2018

Hi

this property is on our TO DO list. However, I cannot say when
it will become available.

If you want to calculate it yourself from the MO cube files
you need to use the Berry phase algorithm, meaning you need

mu = IMAG LOG <phi_a | exp(i*k*r) |phi_b>

However, this can be calculated much more efficiently from
the atomic basis functions.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland