libint error for HFX (error: CP2K and libint were compiled with different LIBINT_MAX_AM)

Daniele Fontanari danielef... at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:20:33 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

On my university cluster I have CP2K installed (by the admins using the
packaged version for debian I think, I'm having problems to do it by
source) and If I try to run the test
"QS/regtest-hybrid-1/H2O-hybrid-pbe0.inp" I get the error in the title (and
the same if try to generate a simple input using pbe0)

I can provide more informations if you tell me which command to run, for
the moment:

$dpkg-query -l | grep -e "libint" -e "cp2k"
ii  cp2k
4.1-1+b1                          amd64        Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics
ii  cp2k-data
4.1-1                             all          Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics
(data files)
ii  libint1
1.1.6-2+b1                        amd64        Evaluate the integrals in
modern atomic and molecular theory

and the header in the output file reads:

 DBCSR| Multiplication driver
BLAS
 DBCSR| Multrec recursion
limit                                              512
 DBCSR| Multiplication stack size
1000
 DBCSR| Maximum elements for images
UNLIMITED
 DBCSR| Multiplicative factor virtual
images                                   1
 DBCSR| Randmat seed
12341313
 DBCSR| Multiplication size
stacks                                             3
 DBCSR| Number of 3D layers
SINGLE
 DBCSR| Use MPI memory
allocation                                              T
 DBCSR| Use RMA
algorithm                                                      F
 DBCSR| Use Communication
thread                                               T
 DBCSR| Communication thread
load                                             87
 CP2K| version string:                                          CP2K
version 4.1
 CP2K| source code revision number:
svn:17462
 CP2K| cp2kflags: libint fftw3 libxc elpa3 parallel mpi3
scalapack
 CP2K| is freely available from
https://www.cp2k.org/
 CP2K| Program compiled at                          Fri Mar 17 00:36:25 UTC
2017
 CP2K| Program compiled on
x86-ubc-01
 CP2K| Program compiled for
Linux-x86_64-gfortran
 CP2K| Data directory path
/usr/share/cp2k
 CP2K| Input file name
H2O-hybrid-pbe0.inp

I was wondering if the error is known/fixed (I really think that the admins
just installed cp2k without compiling it by hand through the package
manager) so it might be sufficient to re-download it or if there is a
possible workaround?

Cheers

Daniele