[CP2K:10470] Band structure calculation with external periodic potential

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:05:11 UTC 2018

Look in qs_external_potential.F for the code.

It is quite flexible. You can supply a function in analytic form in this
section
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-5_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL.html>.
You should be able to set up a periodic external potential without any
coding, I think.

Matt