[CP2K:10470] Band structure calculation with external periodic potential

Roman Dmitriev roma... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:00:02 UTC 2018

Hello Matt,

Thank you very much for your answer. I want to periodically shift electronic charge density throughout a periodic solid to create a charge density "wave". The next step would be to observe the effect of such density change on a band structure of the solid.

As far as I understood from your answer, the only way is to go with external potential. Does it sound right? If so, could you please direct me to the source file for it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Roman Dmitriev.