CP2K-6.1 compile

Yingchun Zhang zhangyin... at 126.com
Mon Jun 25 12:48:56 UTC 2018

I would like to share with the community about the compilation of CP2K
version 6.1, in case someone else encountered the same problem.

The latest version included NVIDIA P100 kernels for DBCSR, and a file
named dbcsr_mm_cannon.f90 added to the cp2k-6.1/src/dbcsr/mm dir might
realted to this functionality.

However, when intel complier version 17.0.1 were used, I cannot compile
this code,

   catastrophic error: **Internal compiler error: segmentation violation
signal raised** Please report this error along with the circumstances in
which it occurred in a Software Problem Report.  Note: File and line given
may not be explicit cause of this error.

In order to compile this version successfully, I deleted line 2000 "
#:include "dbcsr_mm_cannon.f90"  " in dbcsr_mm_cannon.F to deactivate .f90
file. The compilation ended correctly.