polarizability calculations

IBethune iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 09:31:43 UTC 2018

In case others run into this in future, the solution is to select a
smoothing method by adding the following to your &XC section;

&XC_GRID
  XC_DERIV  [NN10_SMOOTH|NN50_SMOOTH|SPLINE2_SMOOTH|SPLINE3_SMOOTH]
&END XC_GRID

Hopefully, we'll soon fix the code to enable all the other smoothing
methods (including the default Fourier-space-only smoothing), but for now
you need to select one of these 4 options.

- Iain