link atom specification

Dawid das add... at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:39:24 UTC 2018

Dear CP2K Users,

If I cut the bond between QM and MM subsystems and I call the frontier
atoms QM1 and MM1,
respectively then I have an issue with my hydrogen link atom (IMOMM)
because it is placed exactly in
the position of the MM1 atom.

How can I solve this? I want the QM1-H distance to be 1.0 Angstrom and the
QM-H-----MM1 atoms
are colinear.

Best wishes,
Dawid Grabarek