NpT - grid GPW

simin pahlavi simin.... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:46:33 UTC 2018

Hello Matt,
Thank you for your helpful comment.
I have a question and I appreciate it if you reply me with the answer.
If during the NPT simulation, The box length and volume decreases, one
should set the CELL_REF to the final small box length? or just this
CELL_REF works in the situation  where the Box length increases during the
simulation?
Thanks in advance
Simin