How to plot the PDOS

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 05:58:15 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I have got PDOS files from cp2k run and all the atoms are given individual
PDOS files and after smearing using above scripts, smeared PDOS are
obtained individually. Now my question is that how can i get total PDOS
(one PDOS file showing all the atoms together and ALPHA + BETA together)
instead getting individually for each atom. Is there any way to do it. I am
attaching snapshot of the obtained PDOS files. It looks like something is
wrong as it is not showing both ALPHA and BETA together. Please help me in
this regard.