Help running CP2K 5.1 jobs with Sungrid Engine queuing

Jerry Tanoury jerryt... at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 22:54:29 UTC 2018

Hi,
I figured out the problem.  I had compiled fftw3 and libxc specifically
setting 'F77=gfortran'.  I rebuilt them using the settings in the
tools/toolchain/scripts.  This took care of the f77 error.  Then, I changed
my input line in the submit script to explicitly call the number of nodes
from mpirun:
"mpirun -np 4
/cluster/home/tanoury/CP2K/cp2k-5.1/exe/CP2K_gnu-mkl/cp2k.popt ${1} >
cp2k.output"

CP2K is running as expected.

Best,
Jerry