[CP2K:9953] Problematic DFTB geometry optimization

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Feb 6 16:38:55 UTC 2018

Hi

in the trunk version of CP2K MIC has been disabled for DFTB.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>