combine ab initio with implicit solvent

Xiaoliu loktar.... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:49:34 UTC 2018

Dear Vladimir,

I tested SCCS with a smaller box, and it still ran slower than full HF.
Within 70 minutes, the *ab initio* calculation with 1 LiPF6 and  23 DMC
went through 172 steps, while the one with 1 LiPF6, 4 DMC, and implicit
solvent went through only 96 steps.

Also, in &SCCS subsection, I set:

   EPS_SCCS 5.0E-7
   EPS_SCF 2.5E-6,

based on the parameter in SCF subsection:

EPS_SCF     4.9999999999999998E-07.

Is there something wrong in those SCCS parameter settings?

Really appreciated!

Regards,
Xiaoliu