MO cube file index for ROKS calculation

Xiaoming Wang wxia... at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:42:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am doing a triplet state calculation with SIC, OT, ROKS and MULTIP=3. The
relaxed structure is correct (compared to literatures) and the spin
component of each atom  also agrees well with literatures. However, when I
plot the mo_cube files, I get lost. I have 2688 electrons in total with
1345 of spin 1 and 1343 of spin 2, and I want to look at the orbitals of
the electron and hole of the triplet state. So I should see the
WFN_1344_2-1_0.cube for the hole and WFN_1345_1-1_0.cube for the electron.
However, after visualizing the cube files, the WFN_1344_2-1_0.cube file is
not what I expect for hole but the WFN_1345_1-1_0.cube is. Then, I get
confused.  After searching the groups, I find that printing MO_CUBE with
ADDED_MOS will give some misleading indexes. So how about the ROKS case?

Part of my inputs are as follows:
-----------
  &DFT
    MULTIPLICITY 3