[CP2K:9388] dipole matrices

Luca luca.d... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:28:33 UTC 2017

Dear Prof. Hutter
thank you for your help. I am working on a cluster, thus without PBC. What
I am trying to do is something similar to what just published in DOI:
10.1021/acs.jctc.7b00589.
As you may see, in order to implement eq. 17 one needs the dipole matrices.
I will try the printing following your suggestion.
Best Regards.
Luca