[CP2K:9425] DFT+U Calculation

Sudhir K. Sahoo sudhir... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:30:21 UTC 2017

Dear Matthias,

You are correct. The occupation of d-orbital is larger than 10 when large
value of U is used,
and occupation for d-orbital is less than 10 only when value of U is very
low (=1 eV).
Do you think, this small value of U would be sufficient.

Thanks,
Sudhir

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Krack Matthias (PSI) <matthia... at psi.ch

Sudhir Kumar Sahoo