[CP2K:9379] Re: building cp2k 4.1 on a cray with cuda: DBCSR issues

Ada Sedova ada.a.... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 21:22:24 UTC 2017

So, I seem to have built successfully today using gcc 4.9.3: I had
forgotten the -lrt library link. 4.8.2 did not work as there were problems
linking with correct cray-libsci library for 'interlagos' target.

Now I am trying to test using multiple nodes and I am getting strange
behavior: 3 aprun processes always launch, no matter the number of
nodes/processes I ask for, and one process always stops right away, with a
"[1]+ Stopped" message. The job seems to continue, however, with files
being written. This seems very strange and incorrect.