[CP2K:9379] Re: building cp2k 4.1 on a cray with cuda: DBCSR issues

Ada Sedova ada.a.... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:13:10 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

I was wondering if you found out anything about the type mismatch error in
DBCSR. I tried using gcc 5.3 but I get an error right away informing me
that gcc versions greater than 4.9 are not supported. So that can't be the
problem.

I may try to look in the code, but I don't know how much I can find.

Thanks again,

Ada