The energy of the whole system in a QMMM simulation

Jadzia c.gor... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:33:02 UTC 2017

I am not sure if the question is really "where the file is" since it will
most likely be nowhere. And to be honest I don't know how to write a
similar file for the energies for geo_opt as for MD simulations since only
in the MD section there seems to be this print option, which might not be
used during geo_opt (not sure about it).

But a workaround might be as follows: One can run cp2k with the -o option
to store the output of the geometry optimization in a file, and then one
could grep the energy out of that file.

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 5:05:04 PM UTC+2, jts2... at gmail.com