NVT simulation in CP2K

Munmun Khatua munm... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:12:53 UTC 2017

Hi
I am doing the nvt simulation with another system with the same conditions
as above (Nose and 300K). What I see in the output file that the average
temperature gradually drops down to 176K from 300K within 100fs of the
simulation and then gets constant at 176K till the end. How can I keep the
temperature constant at 300K throughout the simulation.

Munmun

--
Munmun Khatua
IIT-Bombay