Regtest

Luiz Fernando Lopes Oliveira olive... at gmail.com
Wed May 24 23:39:48 UTC 2017

 Hi. I successfully compiled CP2K, and made some initial tests with my own
input files, which worked just fine. However, when I run a regtest I got
all tests failed

> Number of FAILED  tests 2573
> Number of WRONG   tests 0
> Number of CORRECT tests 0
> Number of NEW     tests 0
> Total number of   tests 2573
> GREPME 2573 0 0 0 2573 X

I ran the regtest using  "make ARCH=Linux-x86-64-intel-host VERSION=psmp
test"  from the makefiles folder. I took some of the input files from
cp2k/tests  that generated the RUNTIME FAILS and, as my own input files, I
haven't had any issue with them. Anyway I'm surprised that regtests failed,
and would like very much some advises on it.