[CP2K:9014] BLYP functional and smoothing

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri May 19 08:06:23 UTC 2017

Hi

a few comments, but unfortunately no real solution to your problem

- BLYP is not easy to converge on a regular grid
- Smoothing works fine for constant volume but requires very high cutoffs
  for pressure calculations

- I'm not aware that MD with ALMO is possible

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>