CP2K 4.1 versus CP2K 2.1

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:55:15 UTC 2017

Hi,
I have just noticed this other email (I have replied to the other email).
Here I just want to add that Intel Xeon is a x86-64 architecture (Intel
uses Intel 64). IA64 is the Intel Itanium. Therefore, please us the x86-64
arch file.
Then, have you tried to compile CP2K 4.1 with the same CP2K 2.1 libraries
(or vice versa)?

Alfio