NEB calculations - energy ?

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:27:18 UTC 2017

Hi

did you check whether the geometries of the end-points have actually
changed?
The keyword is
BAND&OPTIMIZE_BAND&OPTIMIZE_END_POINTS
but its default  is .false.

Did you set ALIGN_FRAME and ROTATE_FRAME to false?
You better extract the end points' geometries and optimise them again to
see what happens.
Kind regards
Marcella