Metadynamics Hills Output

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 10:35:56 UTC 2017

Without more information it is hard to guess.
It is possible that actually your run is not spawning all the hills you
expect, you have set a MIN_DISP parameter.
The file name of a print-out can keep track of the iteration level.
The innermost iteration level in your case is probably SCF, then comes MD.
If you do not want to keep track of these iteration levels in the file name
you have to increase the value of the common_iteration_level.
The best way to understand how it works is to try a couple of different
values and see what happens to the file name.
You will see that the indexes labelling the MD step disappear, and the
print-out goes into the same file.
regards
marcella