very long calculation time

Amin amin.jaf... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:52:23 UTC 2017

To close this thread, I want to mention that as I changed the version of
CP2K from 3.0 to 2.6 the problem solved! I did it after changing every
single parameter with my input file and structure. I have no idea that was
a problem with CP2K itself or just the version 3.0 package was not
installed correctly on our machine.