[CP2K:9153] Re: BSSE

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jun 23 07:16:39 UTC 2017

Hi

&FRAGMENT sections obviously define the fragments. The order of
definition is kept for the &CONFIGURATION sections.
&CONFIGURATION sections are needed for all fragment configurations
that are not standard.
A standard configuration is one where charge and multiplicity
are given by the atoms (charge=0, multiplicity=1 (even electrons) or
multiplicity=2 (odd electrons)).
To specify a non-standard configuration you need GLB_CONF and SUB_CONF
to identify the configuration

&CONFIGURATION
   GLB_CONF 1 1       # fragments included in configuration
   SUB_CONF 1 0       # type of fragment (1=real, 0=ghost)
   CHARGE 0
   MULTIPLICITY 2
&END CONFIGURATION

see the output of the example you posted for clarity

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>