Geometry optimization - low settings optimized structure and high settings optimized structure.

ganta.pra... at gmail.com ganta.pra... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:49:25 UTC 2017

Dear Prof. Matthias Krack,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Just need another opinion,  I am
using a reasonable values for low settings for instance (cutoff=400,
rel_cutoff=40, ngrids=4, EPS_DEFAULT=1E-8) compared to the high-settings
(cutoff=600, rel_cutoff=60, ngrids=4, EPS_DEFAULT=1E-12).

Is there any chance? Please let me know.

Thank you.