Error Compiling 4.1 with Libsmm

Peter Gillespie pnogil... at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 10:59:11 UTC 2017

Hello Alfio,

After talking things through with our sysadmin and stripping away all extra
packages, make seems to compile fine but simply stops after a while.

While it does produce an executable, it clearly hasn't been compiled
correctly as all the regtests fail with runtime errors. I have attached the
current arch file and output/error streams from compilaton and regtesting.

Given that make stops working when reading the data from FFTW3, would it be
safe to say that there is an issue with our FFTW3 install?

Best Regards

-Peter