Error Compiling 4.1 with Libsmm

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 20:30:05 UTC 2017

Hello Peter,
your error message (a linking error) has nothing to do with libsmm. The
message says that the error is in missing symbols of libxc and libint.
I would suggest to update your arch file based on the arch file we use for
testing:

https://www.cp2k.org/static/regtest/trunk/uzh-opt5/Linux_gnu-4.9.2_mkl-11.2.1.popt.out

It uses OpenMPI with MKL.

I hope it helps.