CP2K treating identical geometries differently

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:52:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I don't think anyone will be able to provide much comment based on the
information you have provided.

One thing that may be relevant, is that Quickstep uses a realspace grid
that the charge density gets projected onto. If your molecule is not
commensurate with the grid, then there could be slight differences in
behaviour under the coordinate changes your made. If the planewave cutoff
is converged, and the experiment properly designed, the differences should
not be statistically significant.

Matt