[CP2K:8557] Runtime fail during regtest

Iain Bethune i.be... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 09:13:22 UTC 2017

Hi Dries,

This issue is now fixed in r17712 on the SVN trunk.  Please note that the Mac arch files have also been updated, so please make sure you also update those.

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: i.be... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune @PrimeGrid @CP2Kproject
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 651 7183/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Peter Guthrie Tait Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3FD

> On 18 Jan 2017, at 12:20, Dries Van Rompaey <dries.va... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> I get the following error when I try to regtest my fresh install of cp2k 4.1 on an iMac running OS X 10.12.2 Sierra:
>
> $make ARCH=Darwin-IntelMacintosh-gfortran VERSION=sopt test
>

> [...]
>

> /Users/dvr/Downloads/cp2k-4.1/regtesting/Darwin-IntelMacintosh-gfortran/sopt/TEST-Darwin-IntelMacintosh-gfortran-sopt-2017-01-18_12-15-28/UNIT/dbcsr_unittest.out
>

> Program received signal SIGABRT: Process abort signal.
>

> Backtrace for this error:
>
> #0  0x10e70cff6
>
> #1  0x10e70c593
>
> #2  0x7fffcb182bb9
>
> EXIT CODE:  134  MEANING:  RUNTIME FAIL
>

> Arch details:
> CC       = cc
> CPP      =
> FC       = gfortran
> LD       = gfortran
> AR       = ar -r
> RANLIB   = ranlib
> DFLAGS   = -D__NO_STATM_ACCESS -D_FFTW3
> FCFLAGS  = -O2 -ffast-math -funroll-loops -ftree-vectorize -ffree-form $(DFLAGS)
> LDFLAGS  = $(FCFLAGS)
> LIBS     = -Wl,-framework -Wl,Accelerate -Wl,-Y -Wl,10
>
> Please let me know if I can provide any further details to narrow down the problem.
> Thanks in advance for your time,
>
> Dries

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.