[CP2K:8565] error in qs_ks_methods.F depending on number of cores (intel compiler)

Laurent Joly ljoly... at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:56:51 UTC 2017

Hi Iain,

Thank you very much for your fast answer.

I tried a simplified version of the arch file you sent (enclosed
raptor2.psmp), but I keep getting the same behavior. I also tried to
compile all the files with -O1 (enclosed raptor1.psmp and
Linux-x86-64-intel-mic.psmp), or even -O0 (enclosed raptor3.psmp), but
here again it makes no difference.

When I try to run the regtests, the system hangs after printing
"Copying tests into working directory ... done!"... But possibly this
is another problem...

Best regards,
Laurent