WARNING in minimax_rpa

Kun-Han Lin imagi... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:32:03 UTC 2017

Dear CP2K users and developers,

I was trying to perform a HXX/dRPA computation on a benzene molecule in gas
phase using MINIMAX_QUADRATURE. Towards the end of the computation I got
the following Warning:

 *** WARNING in minimax_rpa.F:110 :: The range for the Minimax
***
 *** approximation is smaller than the lower bound for the required number
***
 *** of quadrature points. The Minimax parameters have been optimized for
 ***
 *** the lower bound of: 60.00
***

  INTEG_INFO| Range for the minimax approximation:
51.3757

There is something I could do to increase the range of minimax
approximation over 60?

Best Regards