Isolated system Geometry Optimizations

Babgen Manookian manoo... at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 20:39:03 UTC 2017

Hey Juerg,

So I looked in the input manual and could not find the REF_CELL keyword.
Also, it is still a little unclear what is actually being changed in terms
of the calculation. Could you elaborate on that for me please?

Does this have anything to do with setting density to be zero at the cell
wall?

Thank you in advance,
Bobby