[CP2K:8962] calculation of a x-ray structure

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 22:16:47 UTC 2017

Hi Jörg,

yes that error comes during reading the cif file. I'm not sure how robust
the CP2K cif parser is, the format can be fairly complex I think and maybe
with different standards.

Can you save the (full, not just symmetry inequivalent) coordinates as xyz
or pdb and use those - if you just want things to work for now?

Matt