Kohn-Sham Matrix and Overlap Matrix when SCF is performed with OT

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:16:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

well I see agreement to lots of decimal places

-0.87736367 - -0.87736368

between the lowest eigenvalues, so I'd think it is only the lack of
precision in printing out the matrices that leads to a difference.

The values you gave in the text file correspond to the beta spin
eigenvalues in the cp2k output, just in case you were checking the alpha
values.

Matt